The activity of a broker is focused on bringing about the conclusion of a contract between two other people as an intermediary, whereby only successful brokerage activity triggers remuneration claims. Different kinds of brokerage activity exist, for example housing brokerage, property brokerage, loan brokerage, employment brokerage and the like.
Legal regulations differentiate between two kinds of broker, namely the so-called referral broker and the intermediary broker.
We offer you advice as a broker or customer of a broker on all issues concerning the drafting and conclusion of a brokerage contract. Alongside intensive counselling and extrajudicial negotiation, we of course also handle lawsuits for you.
Our key services in brokerage law
- Content-related design of brokerage contracts (exclusive commission, qualified exclusive commission)
- Effectiveness of individual contractual clauses
- Conclusion of the contract
- Incurring of the commission
- Forfeiture of the commission
- Reservation agreements
+49 751 8880–32
Banking and capital market law
Construction and architectural law
+49 751 8880–28
Tenancy and residential property law