RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY LAW
The German Condominium Act regulates the rights and obligations of members or owners of a homeowners or condominium association.
Our firm represents both individual owners, owners’ associations, and property managers extrajudicially, judicially and also at owners’ meetings, if necessary.
Our key services in residential property law
- Utilities/housing benefit payments
- Estate division orders
- Property management agreements
- Rights and obligations arising from joint ownership
- Individual and communal property
- Rules for use
- Benefits, burdens and costs
- Condominium owners’ association meetings (convocation, presidency, minutes, resolutions)
- Appointment and dismissal of the manager or custodian
- Responsibilities and powers of the manager or custodian
- Budgets, accounting