PRIVATE AND PUBLIC CONSTRUCTION LAW
Construction is becoming increasing complicated. Stricter regulations, increasing usage requirements and a multitude of technical possibilities make construction projects more extensive and unmanageable. It is therefore all the more important to obtain timely competent legal counsel. This is obtained from specialised specialist lawyers, who are familiar with all areas of construction and adeptly support their clients from the beginning to the end of a project.
Construction law and all other legal fields that are important in the realisation of construction projects have for decades counted among the core advisory services of our firm. Issues related to construction law often hover on the boundary between private and public law, which is why you will find specialists in both legal fields with us.
We reliably assist you in all project phases, from development, planning and implementation up to marketing of the real estate. With comprehensive legal and technical expertise, we assert your claims and rebut unfounded claims by third parties. Our experts in construction law support you not only in individual matters — such as in approval, procurement and contractual matters — but also develop comprehensive strategies on request for your legal and business success.
Our key services in construction law
- Assistance in development plan procedures and in the acquisition of planning permission
- Drafting and reviewing of construction and architect contracts
- Legal advice throughout construction
- Assessment or enforcement of warranty claims and claims for the correction of faults
- Defence or enforcement of price reduction claims and claims for damages
- Settlement of compensation disputes including amendments
- Guiding of independent proceedings for taking of evidence as well as all other legal disputes