Fields of expertise
The working environment is changing. And labour law along with it. Globalisation, digitalisation and increasingly more dynamic markets require structural changes in businesses. New employment models arise, and business processes must be organised differently. Flexibility is crucial. Thanks to extensive industry knowledge, we understand the concerns of our clients and develop practical legal solutions for all kinds of operational tasks.
Our firm supports you in your business dealings with forward-looking legal advice and clear recommendations for action alongside your business goals. We advise employers and employees in all matters related to labour law that arise from the establishment up to the termination of an employment relationship — including the drafting of employment and severance agreements, as well as warnings and dismissals. The know-how of our specialised lawyers and specialist lawyers covers the entire spectrum of individual labour law and collective labour law.
Our key services in labour law
- Drafting and reviewing of labour contracts, dismissals and severance agreements
- Setting of time limits on labour contracts
- Development of flexible working time models and remuneration systems, part-time arrangements
- Operational pension schemes
- Advice on restructuring and changes in business operations
- Reconciliation of interests and social compensation plan negotiations
- Negotiations with works councils including conciliation and decision-making procedures
- Representation in labour law proceedings, process management before labour and civil courts
Company law-related matters, such as those that arise in the founding, reorganisation and dissolution of businesses, have long played a central role in our day-to-day counselling practice. Experience makes the difference: processes in business development are complex and require special knowledge of both the legal and economic relationships.
Through specialist lawyer-related specialisation in commercial and company law, as well as further relevant legal fields, you are in good hands with us as a business owner in every respect. Our firm fully supports you in all legal matters of business development and operational day-to-day business. We represent you both extrajudicially and in judicial proceedings.
We even support you in the purchase and sale of commercial transactions, businesses and shareholdings, as well as in the procurement of capital. We are also happy to assist you in Commercial Register registration and deregistration formalities.
Our key services in company law
- Advice on choice of legal structure and company incorporation
- Advice on structuring matters related to incorporated companies (GmbH, AG) and partnerships (GbR, StGes, OHG, KG)
- Assistance in processes of transformation (restructuring and reorganisation through mergers, splitting, changes in legal form or transfer of assets)
- Amendments to bylaws
- Notarisation of shareholder resolutions
- Advice on capital measures and initial public offerings, acquisition and divestiture of company shares
- Liquidation and dissolution of the company
- Registration in the Commercial Register and Register of Associations
- Commercial Register powers of attorney
Globalisation and digitisation have immensely changed the requirements in trade. Intensified competition, worldwide movement of goods and data, as well as complicated legal frameworks require carefully designed distribution systems and contractual arrangements. We help our clients to compete on the dynamic markets, to act in compliance with the law, and to successfully further develop their business models.
From our day-to-day work, we know the processes in commercial enterprises in many different sectors and identify with the economic objectives of our clients. Our specialist lawyers in commercial and company law are experienced practitioners who are both familiar with the purchase and supply relationships between businesses at different trade levels and with those of end customers.
We support you with competent advice throughout the entire value-added chain, undertake contractual arrangements, assert your claims or defend against unjustified claims. Depending on the issue, our specialised lawyers in antitrust, trademark and competition law, as well as those in IT law and data protection, are happy to be at your disposal.
Our key services in commercial law
- Advice on the building, expansion and restructuring of distribution systems
- Drafting and settlement of distribution contracts (agency contracts, distributor agreements, franchise contracts)
- Licensing agreements, cooperation and quality assurance agreements
- Procuration and powers of attorney
- Drafting and reviewing of general terms and conditions, conditions of purchase and terms of delivery
- Advice and representation in warranty and liability issues
- Defence against and enforcement of claims (acceptance criteria, liability for defects, product liability, contractual penalties)
We offer you advice on all matters of sales law and check in advance:
- if a purchase agreement has effectively come into force
- if possibilities of challenges exist
- if the purchased item is faulty
- which rights and obligations result from the purchase agreement
We assert your rights when warranty claims arise and defend against these if claims of wrongdoing are alleged.
We also consider the particular situations of a purchase, such as:
- contracts closed away from business premises
- distance contracts
- motor vehicle or computer purchase agreements
Tenancy law belongs to the field of civil law and covers all provisions that regulate the relationship between tenant and landlord. Since the vast majority of the German population lives in rented accommodation, tenancy law is a particularly important legal field. It includes a multitude of legal regulations, to which new regulations are constantly being added.
We offer advice to both landlords and tenants on all matters concerning the increasingly complicated legal situation in commercial and private tenancy law. Through specialist lawyer-related specialisation and further training, we know the current rights and obligations of both renting parties, so that we can optimally represent the interests of our clients.
In tenancy law affairs, we always attempt to resolve conflicts in a conciliatory manner and to solve your problem in a time and cost-efficient way. If extrajudicial negotiations should fail, we also assert your claims in court.
Our key services in tenancy law
- Conclusion of the rental agreement
- Cancellation of the rental agreement
- Protection against unwarranted eviction
- Termination of the rental agreement
- Settlement of the rental agreement
- Vacating and surrendering
- Rent increases
- Cosmetic repairs
- Running costs
- Rent reduction in the case of defects
- Termination of the rental agreement
- Settlement of the rental agreement
- Change of the contracting parties
Civil law governs the legal relationships between private individuals and businesses. Regulations on civil law are notably found in the German Civil Code (BGB). Various special regulations also exist, such as in the German Commercial Code.
We enforce your claims out of court and represent you in judicial proceedings, to obtain a so-called title (such as a ruling). In cases of foreclosure, we help you to successfully enforce legally established claims.
Our key services in civil law
- Right to impose contractual and legal obligations, especially general contract law, sales law and work and services contract law
- Right to claim for compensation in rights violations arising from unlawful action (in the case of damage by third parties)
- Right to the return of assets (unjustified enrichment, claims for surrender of ownership, etc.)
- Claims for the removal or omission of damages (such as in the case of defamation or neighbour law)
- Studied law in Konstanz
- State Examination in Law, 2019 in Konstanz
- legal traineeship 2019–2021 Heilbronn and Frankfurt
- Second State Examination in Law, 2021 in Ravensburg
- Lawyer in Ravensburg since November 2021