IT LAW, INTERNET LAW AND E‑COMMERCE
We act on behalf of our clients in all areas of e‑commerce and Internet law.
We offer you advice on trademark, competition and copyright law-related matters. We also offer advice on the set-up of online shops, starting with the creation and design of the website and covering advice on the conclusion of contracts over the Internet up to any liability issues that may arise.
Our key services in Internet law
- Drawing up of the data privacy statement and imprint
- Settlement of contracts in electronic commerce
- Obligations to provide information on the part of online shop operators
- Set-up and ordering process of online shops
- General terms and conditions for the distribution of goods over the Internet and all matters associated with this